The term “Rushcab” or “Rush Travel” or “Rushcab.com” or “us” or “we” or “the company” refers to Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd., whose corporate identity number is U63000DL2012PTC245119, registered in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India.
Collection of personal information
Some personal information is required to process a booking. This includes (but is not limited to) the Name and title of lead passenger, Postal address, Email address, Telephone numbers, Credit or debit card details including name on card, card number, expiry, type of card and CVV number, Flight details, Accommodation address and other information pertaining to surveys and offers.
Use of personal information
- Your personal information is required to process your bookings and to offer you better and more personalized transfer services, to allow you to manage your bookings including amendments and cancellations, and to bill you for services purchased.
- We may share your information with suppliers in order for them to process your booking. Your payment information will never be shared with suppliers.
- By agreeing to the terms and conditions, you authorize us to notify you of any discounts or offers that we or our suppliers may offer. You have the option to unsubscribe from such alerts at any time. Unsubscribing will not stop the automatic booking confirmations sent to you after you have placed an order on the website.
- We may employ or authorize third parties for the purpose of website development. Such third parties may have access to your information but are not permitted to use it any way or for any purpose.
- Your information may be used to compile website usage statistics as part of our research and development. These statistics may be passed on to third parties, but your personal information will not be included.
- For credit account holders, we may use your personal information to perform credit searches either directly or through third party credit agencies.
Use of credit or debit card information
- All credit card data is collected solely for the purpose of billing the user for the purchase.
- Credit card data provided to us by the user is handled securely using SSL encryption.
- Your credit card details are not shared with any suppliers for any reason.
- In the case of users who have created accounts with us, the user may give us information to store their credit card information for future use.
Use of Web Beacons
We may use third party web beacons to analyze web traffic and usage of our website. Web beacons may collect anonymous and limited information about your visits to our website to help us improve our services. Third party advertisers may also place beacons for the purpose of tracking the effectiveness of their advertisement on our website.
Links to other websites
In order to protect and secure your personal information, we implement electronic, technical, organizational and managerial safeguards against unauthorized access ot accidental loss of personal information. We cannot guarantee that third parties will not be able to bypass our safeguards for unauthorized use or theft.