By using and/or purchasing services from this website, you are agreeing to comply with the following terms and conditions.
Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd.
- The term “Rushcab” or “Rush Travel” or “Rushcab.com” or “us” or “we” or “the company” refers to Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd., whose corporate identity number is U63000DL2012PTC245119, registered in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India.
- The “website” refers to www.rushcab.com
- Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. acts as the authorized agent for the supplier. We do not assume any liability arising from the service(s) provided by the supplier.
- The services offered by rushcab.com are technology and internet based that allow users to hire chauffeur driven vehicles for airport pick-up and drop-off from its appointed suppliers. These services are only available to individuals or legal entities that can enter into legal contracts according to Indian law and must be of legal age.
- We reserve the sole discretion to refuse service to any one for any reason at any time.
- The term “you” or “the customer” or “the passenger” refers to the user of this website and/or the purchaser of services offered by Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. The user can be the passenger or individual/entity acting on behalf of the passenger.
- The user can be an individual or corporation or legal entity.
- Users are bound by the terms and conditions while using/browsing this website or making any purchase of services from this website or from Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd.
- In the case of a booking made by an agent or any other person or legal entity acting on behalf of the passenger(s) for whom the service is purchased, then that person or legal entity will be considered the agent of the passenger(s).
- All bookings must be made through the website www.rushcab.com. In exceptional cases, a user may contact us to request a service not listed on the website. In this case also, the user is bound by the terms and conditions listed on this website. If you do not wish to be legally bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use, browse, or make any purchases using the website.
- Bookings can be made up to 24 hours prior to the booking date and time. In case of late bookings made inside 24 hours, wherein the website does not allow you to make the bookings, the user may contact us via email or telephone to request the booking. There is no guarantee that the service will be provided if using this option. Late bookings may also be subject to an additional fee.
- All bookings are from a pre-determined pick-up point to a pre-determined drop-off point. The user is required to inform us of any additional stops in the route for which the booking is to be made. In such case, an additional fee will be charged. We cannot guarantee that the supplier will be able to provide any additional stops.
- All bookings are to be fully paid at the time of making the booking. Once the booking is complete and payment is received by Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd, the user will receive a written confirmation (or voucher) at the e-mail address provided while making the booking.
- A printed copy of the written confirmation/voucher must be provided to the driver or representative acting on behalf of Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. The supplier reserves the right to refuse service if the written confirmation/voucher is not presented.
- The written confirmation will include the name of the “lead passenger” who must be of legal age (18 years or above as governed by Indian law). If there is more than 1 passenger for a booking, it will be assumed that the lead passenger has made the booking on behalf of all passengers listed in that booking. The terms and conditions apply to all passengers whether their name is listed in the booking or not.
- The lead passenger must be present at the date and time of the service. The booking may not be transferred to another passenger.
- The written confirmation will include a reference number for your booking. Please use this reference number when contacting us regarding your booking.
- The user assumes all responsibility to enter the correct booking details. It is the responsibility of the user to verify that all details are correctly entered in the booking confirmation. If there is any error, the user is required to immediately contact us to make the necessary changes.
- We do not assume any responsibility for service issues faced by the passenger due to any errors in the booking details. We will inform the user of any errors in the booking details if advised by the supplier. In such case, the price of the service purchased may change.
- Passengers are required to confirm the pickup time from their accommodation by contacting us at least 24 hours before the desired pick-up time. We and our suppliers reserve the right to refuse service if the passenger does not re-confirm their pick-up time from accommodation at least 24 hours prior to the desired pick-up time.
- We reserve the right to terminate any bookings made by the user for any reason at any time. The user will be notified in such case.
- The user authorizes Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. and/or its suppliers to access and use any location based information provided by the telecom operator when the booking is made using a mobile device. This information will solely be used for improving the quality and timeliness of the service provided to the passenger.
- Some suppliers may have GPS devices installed in their vehicles. The passenger agrees to the supplier tracking the vehicle while in use as part of the service purchased through RushCab.
- We reserve the right to compile and use the customer contact information for purposes of marketing and business development. We may send marketing materials using the customer information provided by the user.
Pricing and payment
- All prices are quoted per vehicle except in the case of Shuttle (or Seat-in-Coach) transfers, wherein the prices are quoted per passenger.
- All prices are inclusive of taxes and airport parking fees. When using a credit or debit card for payment, the user will pay the handling or administration fee charged by the card issuer. In case of a full or partial refund, the credit card handling fee will not be refunded.
- All bookings must be paid in full at the time of making the booking. If an agent is acting on your behalf to make the booking, your transfer is not confirmed until the agent makes the payment in full.
- All payment is to be made to us directly. We are not responsible for any payment made to supplier directly by the user or passenger.
- The user is responsible to make sure that their booking is confirmed. If you do not receive a confirmation or voucher in the email address provided, please contact us to re-confirm your booking. If a duplicate booking is made, it will be charged as per the terms and conditions of the website.
- We recommend that the users arrange for the appropriate travel insurance to protect themselves from any loss arising due to loss of baggage, cancellation, medical emergencies, accidents etc. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the insurance terms cover any such liability. We are not responsible for any travel insurance purchased by the user.
- All payments are non-refundable unless cancelled according to the terms mentioned in section 5.
Cancellations and Amendments
- All cancellations must be made online through the website.
- If the passenger does not arrive or is not present at the pickup location listed in the booking details, the booking will be deemed a “No Show” and no refund will be provided.
- In case of a return transfer booking, if one part of a return transfer booking has been utilized, no refund will be given if the unused transfer is cancelled or not used by the passenger.
- Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Bookings cancelled inside 7 days of the date of transfer are subject to 100% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled 8-30 days before the date of transfer are subject to 25% cancellation fee.
- Bookings cancelled 31 or more days prior to the booking date are subject to 10% cancellation fee.
- Amendments can be made via the website up to 48 hours prior to the booking date and time. There is no amendment fee charged for this.
- If the amendment is to be made inside 48 hours of the booking date and time, please contact us via email or telephone. If using this option, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to make the amendment.
- The user agrees to pay for any additional costs arising due to any amendment made to the booking. This includes credit and debit card handling fees.
- If the amendment is to change the accommodation where the passengers need to be picked up or dropped off, the new accommodation address must be in the same service area as the original booking. If not, the user will have to cancel the original booking and make a new one.
- It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the pick-up and/or drop-off address is within the service area selected. If the accommodation address entered at the time of booking is not in the service area selected, we reserve the right to refuse the booking. If notified by the supplier of such error in the booking details, we will contact the user to inform them. We may also be able to provide alternative options in some cases. In such case, the price of the transfer may change.
- It is recommended that you schedule your pick-up time so as to arrive at the airport at least 3 hours prior to an international flight and at least 2 hours prior to a domestic flight.
- All complaints must be received via email within 30 days.
- Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. does not assume responsibility for any complaints resulting from the passenger or user’s failure to abide by the terms and conditions listed on this website
- We will respond to your complaint within 10 days of receiving the complaint
- Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. does not own or lease any vehicles used for the services it offers, whether through this website or otherwise. We do not directly or indirectly employ any drivers for any vehicles used as part of the services offered by us. We act as a booking agent only and therefore assume no responsibility of the actual rendering of services by the supplier and its drivers.
- Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. or any of its employees, officers, directors, partners and/or owners exclude all liability for any injury, illness, death, loss of kind, or damage to life or property (including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, consequential loss or damages, loss of income, loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings, loss due to business interruption, loss due to wasted office time, and whether in tort (including negligence), contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable) associated with your booking including the rendering of services and use of the website.
- The user and/or passenger agrees that the use of any services offered by Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd., whether through the website or otherwise, is at the sole risk of the user and/or passenger. We exclude all liability, warranties or representations (expressed and implied) pertaining to the quality, condition, execution, suitability or fitness of the services offered and/or purchased.
- We make no guarantee or representation that the service will be timely, uninterrupted, or meet the customer’s expectations and/or requirements.
- We accept no responsibility for any information we pass on from the supplier to the user.
- We do not assume liability for the loss or theft of the passengers’ luggage or personal belongings.
- We are not responsible for the rendering of services by the supplier or for any changes to the services that are not reported to us by the supplier.
- Our liability for each booking is limited to the cost of the booking as paid by the user for that particular booking.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order placed by the user. We cannot guarantee any service that the user has booked through the website in case the supplier chooses to refuse any part of the service. In such case, the user will be informed by us. We may present the user any alternative service which may include additional charges.
- We cannot guarantee and assume no liability for a vehicle not arriving on time or reaching the destination on time. It is the passenger’s responsibility to make sure that they arrive at the airport on time. We cannot be held responsible if a flight is missed by the passenger due to a delayed transfer. We assume no liability for any additional costs incurred by the passenger due to this reason.
- Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. does not assume any liability for the actions of the supplier or any of its drivers. We, however, encourage you to report any complaints against the driver of the vehicle used as part of the services purchased from us.
- The user agrees to indemnify Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. from and against any liability and cost (including legal fees) which we sustain directly or indirectly due to the user’s proposed and/or actual use of the services purchased from us.
- Force Majeure means that neither we nor the supplier will refund or pay compensation if we or the supplier have to cancel or change any service because of unforeseeable circumstances beyond our or the supplier's control.
- These include (but not limited to) accidents and related delays, unforeseen road closures, exceptional weather conditions, demonstrations and marches, unforeseen traffic delays, acts or threats of terrorism, vandalism, act of local or national governments and official authorities, natural and nuclear disasters, circumstances or events that threaten the safety of passengers, act or threat of war, acts of God including but not limited to earthquakes, floods or any other natural disaster, or any similar events that are not within the control of the supplier and/or us.
- We are not liable for any delays, interruptions, service failures die to force majeure events.
Conditions of vehicle use
- Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. or its suppliers including drivers or representatives reserve the right to refuse service to any passenger(s) who is deemed to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs and/or is causing a threat or nuisance to the driver or other passengers. If one member of a party is acting in such way, service may be refused to all passengers of that party. In such case, there will be no refund issued.
- Smoking and/or consuming alcohol or illegal drugs is strictly prohibited inside the vehicles.
- The passenger will be held responsible for any damage caused to the vehicle by any member of the travelling party (including but not limited to littering, soiling or damaging any part of the vehicle).
- The passenger is not allowed to ask the driver to break any traffic laws. In such case, the driver reserves the right to refuse the service in either its entirety or any unused part of the service.
- The number of passengers will clearly be mentioned on your booking confirmation as entered at the time of booking. The passenger cannot ask the driver to accommodate any more passengers than those listed on the booking confirmation.
- The passenger is not permitted to use any part of the vehicle’s seating area for luggage.
- The baggage allowance per passenger is one suitcase measuring not more than 70cm X 40cm X 20 cm and one hand baggage. Any additional baggage being carried in the vehicle is subject to space and consent by the supplier or its drivers. We strongly recommend that in case there is a requirement of extra luggage being carried for the transfer, that the user informs us in advance. We or the supplier reserve the right to refuse service in such case or charge an additional fee.
- Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. assumes no responsibility for any additional costs incurred due to delayed or missed flights. It is your responsibility to notify us of any delays or changes in your flight schedule. We and the supplier will make every effort to accommodate the new arrival time. However, this may not be possible in some cases.
- Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. and its directors and owners are the sole owners of the website and all its content, including (but not limited to) text, images, graphics, data, layout, audio and video.
- The contents of this website are solely for the purpose of providing information to the user and allowing them to make purchases of services offered by us. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information contained, downloaded, or linked in this website, including advertisements and other marketing material published on or about the website.
- We do not guarantee accuracy, errors or omissions in the information contained in this website. The user hereby consents that any reliance on the information contained in this
- website is at the sole risk of the user.
- Links to the homepage of this website are permitted only if done so legally and in a manner that does not adversely affect the reputation and brand of Rushcab.
- We do not have control over, nor do we assume any liability for, content provided in third party websites for which links are provided on www.rushcab.com. It is the responsibility of the user to read and conform to the terms and conditions of any third party websites which are linked to www.rushcab.com.
Amendments to Terms & Conditions
- Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to make any amendments, modifications, changes or updates to these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Any amendments made will be effective immediately
- Use of the website by the user represents his/her agreement to the terms and conditions as posted on the website.
- Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to terminate or deny access to any or all parts of this website to any one at any time without prior notice or reason.
- We also reserve the right to terminate any user account (including suppliers, agents or customers) at any time without prior notice or consent from the user, if we find them to be in breach of any of the terms and conditions listed on this website.
- Any dispute arising from non-compliance with the terms and conditions listed on this website will be governed by Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of Indian courts.
- Indian courts have the sole jurisdiction in matters arising from the use of services offered by Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. through this website or otherwise.
- All content on this website is the property of Rush Travel Pvt. Ltd. and its directors and owners.
- Any attempt to use, copy, infringe, retrieve, compile or collect content on this website is strictly prohibited, including the use of automatic devices and technology for such purpose.
- The use of any features or content in this website for any purpose other than that listed in these terms and conditions is strictly prohibited.